The aim of treatment is to obtain relief from the condition which you experience. Furthermore, treatment aims at eliminating reasons for the problems your body has and enables itself to recover when exposed to strain and stressful conditions; in this way you can prevent the symptoms from returning. Treatments are comfortable and conducted with respect to you and your body.
At the outset of our co-operation we will have a conversation about what your body has been going through in order to get an accurate picture of your physical condition and what you have been exposed to previously. Examples could be operations, diseases, births or accidents. After this, an examination is conducted; combined with our conversation it will help explain the reasons of your condition.
Examples of what clients suffer from could be:
- Headache and migraine
- Symptoms related to pregnancy and birth
- Pain in back, neck, knees, elbows, shoulders, pelvis, feet etc.
- Pins and needles sensations, pains in arms and/or legs
- Symptoms after traumas like fall, whiplash or concussion
- Discus related problems
- Complaints after operations e.g. for hernia, cancer, caesarian section
- Digestive problems like gallstone, acid reflux, constipation
- Lung problems and related breathing concerns